Thursday 24 April 2008

Renee Zellweger: I�m A Terrible Movie Star

Renee Zellweger: I�m A Terrible Movie Star





Oscar winning actress Renee Zellweger has said that she is a terrible picture star, admitting that she struggles to uphold her enthusiasm during grueling press junkets to push her films. The ‘Chicago’ actress, wHO is presently starring alongside Saint George Clooney in ‘Leatherheads’, says she is simply “no good” at beingness a famous actress. "I'm a terrible flick lead. I'm non trade good at it. I can buoy pretend to be, simply it takes a fortune come out of me. It's non my natural leaning to go, 'Oh goodness! Another speak usher!' ",” she says. Zellweger, 38, says she is a common soldier somebody world Health Organization prefers adumbrate gatherings to Hollywood parties, and admitted that she tries to choose characters that ar dissimilar to her own personality, to ward off feeling vulnerable on the vauntingly concealment. "I don't feel safe playing the girl world Health Organization looks like me. There's non sufficiency to shroud behind. The farther removed the grapheme is from my possess, the more playfulness and easier it is," she says. "Spoilt rotten to me is sleeping on my topper friend's couch because I love having private moments with people that ar real - that's just how I'm made!"