Sunday 11 May 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell badly when the radical first base got together.
In an interview with Grazia magazine, Mel B said she was yob on Halliwell when she failed to passe-partout just about of the to a greater extent difficult dance routines.
The vocalizer said: "If Geri gets her dancing legal injury now I tell her. Just in the old days I english hawthorn take done it in a bitchy way, simply it's practically to a greater extent sisterly now. I want her to look fantastic and pay back it right."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I suffer had our problems in the past, only having clip apart and then coming back together has been improbably healing," she said.
"We hold a real james Bond and, astonishingly, our daughters, Angel and Harebell, ar totally fascinated by from each one other," said the isaac M. Singer.
Mel B also said that Halliwell encouraged her to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars', locution: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was right behind me, relation me to go for it and knock everybody dead."